AUDISON FORZA, THE NEXT LEVEL OF OEM INTEGRATION AND TUNING
- Improved audio performance and power thanks to the latest generation of ADT (Audison D-Class) technology
- Unbeatable power/volume ratio up to 0.68 W RMS/cm³ reaching 82% of efficiency
- Next-generation bit Drive software platform
- Hi-Res compatibility performance, with an extended audio band up to 40 kHz, made possible by and DSP working operation at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Maximum versatility thanks to the possibility of using the bridging option for each pair of power outputs
- Up to 14 output channels (8 amplified, 6 optional pre-outs) controlled by the DSP to expand the system with other amplifiers
- 8 high/low-level inputs (and an optical Toslink digital input) support total connectivity even with the most complex OEM systems
- Extension card slot (additional 4 analog or 1 digital inputs)
- Electrical signal analysis for each input channel ensures proper integration and correction
- Acoustic analysis (with your USB microphone) integrates the response graph into the equalizer display. This ensures efficient tuning and great sound!
- Advanced signal routing options allow the technician to go beyond the predefined system definitions in the Configuration Wizard
all in one state-of-the-art platform!
AUDIOPHILE SOUND YOU EXPECT FROM AUDISON
AF C8.14 bit boasts eight high-fidelity amplified channels 65W x 8 @4Ω*, 100W x 8 @2Ω*, with the audiophile sound of the latest generation Audison D-Class technology. Higher switching frequencies, steeper filtering, and higher-tolerance components deliver sound above and beyond the expectation of Class D – in an amazingly compact package! This is combined with native DSP working at 24 bit/96 kHz, extending the audio band up to 40 kHz and earning the coveted High-Resolution certification. Bridging channel pairs results in 200W x 4 @4Ω*, guaranteeing flexible and powerful performance. Support for the Audison B-CON’s Absolute Volume function guarantees maximum bit depth, even with wireless connections!
*Output Continuous Power (RMS) @14.4 VDC, 1% THD, all channels driven.
NEXT-GENERATION TUNING CAPABILITIES FOR MAXIMUM CONTROL
Audison’s completely-new bit Drive PC software can analyze, route, and correct the signal in completely new ways – now you can measure, mix, and finally tune the sound with one powerful tool! The new Graphical User Interface simplifies every control and function, integrating acoustic measurement, and ensuring efficient tuning and great sound! The Acoustic RTA is integrated into the equalizer graph, and is compatible with your USB microphone or sound card. The Final EQ function allows final equalization without damaging the delicate left/right frequency relationships. The six processed preamp outputs are in addition to the eight amplified channels, allowing Forza’s DSP section to manage a larger system easily.
ADVANCED OEM INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
Forza’s eight analog inputs, plus an optical Toslink digital input, support total connectivity even with the most complex OEM systems. If more analog inputs are required, the optional F4IN expansion card adds four additional analog input channels! If a Coaxial SPDIF or a second Toslink SPDIF input is needed, the optional F2O expansion card can be used. Audison’s classic de-EQ process is joined by de-Time and de-Phase capabilities, enabling sound restoration in nearly every OEM system., The electrical signal analysis ensures proper integration and correction for each input and output channel. The built-in universal speaker simulation technology (USS) yields maximum compatibility with any OEM Source, without muting or instability.
AF C8.14 bit includes a set of six high-quality cables supplied with a protective printed strip placed upstream of the Molex connectors to increase the resistance to torsion:
- Pre-In with 8 stereo RCAs interconnection for after-market sources with PRE-OUT outputs
- Speaker-In with 8 pairs of labeled cables for OEM sources with high-level outputs
- Speaker-Out with 8 labeled cables to connect the amplifier to the speakers
- Dsp-Out with 6 labeled cables to connect the amplifier to one or more companion amplifiers
- Forza Control cable with 2 wires for remote power-on and remote out signal, plus 2 wires for functions programmable on bitDrive software.
There are no reviews yet.